Beaver Creek is the largest city in Green County, Ohio, and a large suburb of Dayton. There are the United States Air Force National Museum and the Light Patterson Air Force Base.
The Beaver Creek area settled in the early 1800s. A part of the Beaver Creek Town Ship was incorporated into Beaver Creek City in 1980. This town includes an area called Trebein. The city has two golf links: the Beaver Creek Golf Club (public) and the North Country Club (private). Many of the residents of Beaver Creek are working at the nearby Light Patterson Air Force Base. The Fairfield Commons mall and the Green Town Center are two malls in the city.
The population in 2018 was about 47,000.
- Green County Convention and Visitor Bureau 1221 Meadow Bridge Dr,1 937-429-9100, [email protected] (Green County Convention and Visitor Bureau, 1221 Meadow Bridge Dr) M-F 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
From Dayton and Zenia you can get into the city by going out of the North Fairfield Road exit on the 35 U.S. Expressway.
- 1 Select the Creekside Trail (Bevercreek Station). The Beaver Creek Station is a hub road along the Creek Side Trail, a bicycle road that leads from Zenia to Eastwood Metro Park. This road is over 15 miles and has many hubs and connection paths. The facilities include toilets, improvement stations for bicycles and other facilities throughout the year.
People travel mainly in the city by car. There is no bus.
- 1 United States Air Force National Museum, Light Patterson AFB, Subpart Street, 1100 Subpart Street, +1 937 . From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day are closed. NMUSAF is the world's oldest military aviation museum, with more than 360 aircraft and missiles on display. The exhibits include the Apollo 15 Command Module Endeavor, which circled the moon 74 times in 1971, one of the four existing conveyor B-36 Peach Manufacturers, the only existing North American XB-70 Barkly, a fatty boxcar, and the atomic bomb of Nagasaki in the late World War II, Boeing B-29. Free admission, parking, WiFi.
-  Mount John (end of East Patterson Road). On St. John's there is a disused house, from which a few meters are the Apostolic Queen. The church sometimes has other people who worship at 10:00 a.m. every Sunday and celebrate holidays, such as the Easter of spring.
- 39-11 commemorations
- 1 Dominique Lofino Park
- Beaver Creek Plaza Shopping Center, 3195 Dayton Senior Rd Grocery, pharmacy, pet shop, fast food shop, etc.
- 1 Fairfield Commons Mall (The Mall at Fairfield Commons), 2727 Fairfield Commons Dr (North down North Fairfield Rd) or Grunge Hall, turning directly in front of the lamp north of the I-675 expressway), ☏+1 937-427-4300. Dick's sports gear, Presbyterian, JCPenney, Maces, Sears
-  Greentown Center (Jigreen), Plums St ,1 937 -4900. Retail, meal and entertainment.
-  Thai Restaurant House of Thailand Drive 3230 Seajay Drive, .
- Woody's Bar-B-Q 3321 Dayton-Xenia Road.
- 1 The Pub 39 Greene Blvd, +1 937-320-1199. The real British pub offers a Nouveau Pub meal that combines traditional pub food with British cuisine. At the center of the pub is a handmade bar where you can sample a wide range of different kinds of beer, including draft beer in English, Scottish, Irish, conditioner beer for barrels, and home-made beer. A smart, casual service, and an outdoor meal. Every Monday there is a pub quiz.
- 1 Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dayton - WP AFB, 3845 German lanes. Check in: 3PM, Check out: noon. The hotel can accommodate pets and provide free, high speed wireless Internet access.
- Beavercreek Community Library 3618 Dayton-Xenia Rd, ☏ +1 937-352-4001.
|via Beaver Creek|
|Mancy Dayton, Left||W E||→Zenia → Chilico|